The Peace of Mind Plan provides a comprehensive financial plan and ongoing financial planning services. Get clear on your finances today and have the peace of mind knowing you always have access to me as new questions and opportunities pop up.
60-90 Minute Call to discuss your current financial situation and your short & long term goals.
60-90 Minute Call to deliver your financial plan. You will receive:
- Detailed financial plan that will include: retirement projections, insurance analysis, investment analysis, and projection of your ability to meet your current and long term goals.
- Personalized risk score that indicates the amount of investment risk you are comfortable taking.
- 401(k) asset allocation recommendations based on your risk score.
- Benefits Plan review with recommendations.
- Estate Planning recommendations.
- 1 page checklist of action items to help you track your progress.
- Investment management is an option if you have accounts you would like me to manage. I work with First Ascent Asset Management using their low cost portfolios. This keeps your investment gains in your account, rather than being paid out in fees.
Continuous Support including:
- Annual benefits review of your employer benefits package – I’ll read it so you don’t have to pretend you have time to review it later.
- 60 minute call 2-3 times per year to check on your progress and review any items that still need to be completed.
- Financial Dashboard. Access to your plan and all of your accounts in one place. The dashboard also includes a secure vault to store you financial paperwork online.
- Phone or email access to me as questions and opportunities come up – you’ll never have to go it alone on important financial decisions.
The Peace of Mind plan has an initial planning fee of $999 – $1999 and an ongoing monthly cost of $149-$299 per month. The specific cost depends on the complexity of your situation and whether or not you would like me to manage your investment accounts.
Check out the FAQ’s here.
Ready for Clarity?
To get started please schedule a 20 minute call with me. During the call we can discuss what you are looking for in a financial planner and I can answer any questions you have about the Peace of Mind Plan.